By accessing the website at https://mrays.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on M Rays Bakery’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on M Rays Bakery’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by M Rays Bakery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
GDPR & What we Collect
As of the GDPR regulations set forth on the 25th May 2018, we have outlined our collection of data and cookies for our customer and users of this site. We collect contact form responses including your First and Last Name’s, emails and responses for the use of an enquiry only. This collection is with your consent on all contact forms. We have alternative ways to contact us, including by Phone. The Cookies used on our website do not collect personal data, and only perform for the benefits of the website performance.
How we collect information
What We Collect
- First Name – For enquiry response
- Last Name – For enquiry response
- Telephone – For enquiry response – This is not required for an enquiry
- Email – For enquiry response
- Enquiry – To understand enquiry
- Budget – For enquiry response – This is not required for an enquiry
- We may collect analytical data for the purpose of website performance and optimisation. Any cookie data that we collect cannot be personally identifiable and simply benefit the performance of the website and its users.
Why do we need this information?
For the collection of this data, we can provide a personalised response to the customer’s enquiry.
Cookies are used the purpose of website performance and optimisation.
How the information can be removed
If the customer requires their information to be removed from our emails, sent from the contact forms, you can get in contact by phone on 0151 426 6148 or email us on email@example.com with the email you would like to request assistance from. Our enquiry’s we receive are used solely for the Customers response.
- The materials on M Rays Bakery’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. M Rays Bakery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, M Rays Bakery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall M Rays Bakery or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on M Rays Bakery’s website, even if M Rays Bakery or a M Rays Bakery authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on M Rays Bakery website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. M Rays Bakery does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. M Rays Bakery may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However M Rays Bakery does not make any commitment to update the materials.
M Rays Bakery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by M Rays Bakery of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
M Rays Bakery may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Liverpool and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.